At LOBA EU projects we communicate science and research, we do user experience design and provide consultancy in European funded programmes. We are growing up and we already have 20 H2020 projects. In this context, we are looking for enlarging the team of project managers.
What are the responsibilities:
– Management of European Projects, monitor the implementation, timely reporting and delivery of all projects’ commitments to the European Commission.
– Monitor all contractual obligations (Grant Agreement, Consortium Agreement and other legal reference documents) and draft additional agreements
– Build, prepare and submit proposals for the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, among other.
– Searching for new partnerships and networking opportunities
– Dissemination and communication manager in the running projects
What we are looking for:
– Experience in European Projects
– Creative Thinking
– Proficiency in English
– Proficiency in French – preferential
– Availability for travelling
– Good teamwork skills