Daymon Worldwide is the global leader in consumables retailing. Through our renowned industry expertise in Private Brand building, experiential consumer marketing and innovative retail-driven services, we currently collaborate with more than 100 major retailers and nearly 25,000 manufacturers in 50+ countries.
Daymon teams work directly with the world’s leading suppliers and retailers to create and market ownable, differentiated brands in the marketplace that deliver exceptional value, drive consumer loyalty and profitable sales growth, and improve people’s lives. We currently handle more than 1,700 brands and approximately 165,000 individual SKUs globally. Founded in 1970, today Daymon has more than 40,000 highly trained and passionate associates worldwide, with offices located across six continents.
We are looking for a Design Agency Account Manager for our International Development Center based in Lisbon, Portugal. The Account Manager is responsible for managing clients, making the bridge between the Client and the Design Team to ensure that the deliveries match overall expectations, by being integrated in a client management team. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining the relationship with the designated clients on a daily basis, being able to cultivate long-lasting client-based relationships.
The incumbent is strong in project management and spot-on to detail. He/she has the ability to take the ownership of projects, keep track on deadlines, comply with projects steps and deliveries. Is able to manage end-to-end processes and to understand both Clients’ and Design teams’ needs. He/she is expected to identify opportunities in the day-to-day operations, to increase the efficiency of the deliveries, by transforming them in real actions to drive change.
Starting Date: September 2020
Contract length: 9 months
• Comply with and contribute to optimize the Account Management Process
• Be able to create, optimize and validate a Creative Brief.
• Project Management of end-to-end Design Projects for our current Clients, making the bridge between the Client and the Design Team.
• Manage the Work Planning to maximize Client service.
• Meeting clients to discuss their needs and briefings.
• Guarantee that the design work meets the clients’ expectations while complying with existing budget.
• Delivering creative proposals and costings to clients.
• Briefing the Design Team on the Design work and client expectations.
• Negotiating with clients, solving problems and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Checking and reporting on the work progress.
• Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the Design work.
• Deliver spontaneous added value to the Clients to build long-term relationships.
• Proven experience as an Account or Traffic Manager in a Design Agency or similar.
• Proven experience in client management.
• Ability to manage end-to-end Projects.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships.
• Organizational and time-management skills.
• Capacity to put strategy before execution.
• Great team player.
• Creative spirit and attention to detail.
• Resilient and great ability to deal with work under pressure.
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing) is mandatory.
• Fluency in Russian would be a plus
Local: Lisboa, Portugal