NMQ Digital is a Dutch-based company with branches in Portland (US), Istanbul (TK), Kuala Lumpur (MY), and Lisbon (PT). We are a global provider of digital marketing execution services. This means that we focus on streamlining, optimizing, and executing operational processes behind our customers’ global digital activities. We do this professionally, swiftly, and at competitive costs.
Are you a highly-skilled professional in the area of CRM and/or Salesforce?
If so, then we would like to talk to you about joining our team of smart, talented, and dynamic people to help us grow our business and build a great company.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Subejct Matter Expert you will:
Acting as an Expert in the fieds of CRM,salesforce and/or Eloqua will be higly need it.
– Be the point of contact with our customers’ representatives, and digital projects stakeholders;
– Identify project gaps and providing new services and resources when needed;
– Have a commercial role, responsible for identifying new opportunities within our customers’ digital needs, and reaching out proactively our Sales team to provide your customer with a new services proposal;
– Manage the team allocated to your manager digital projects, coordinating the best structure and tasks distribution, in cooperation with the team supervisor (or have also a Supervisor role within the team, depending on the project needs);
– Define the projects SLAs and KPIs aligning with your customer needs and requests;
– Escalate to your manager some project constraints that require immediate action;
– Report proactively the project status to your manager.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
We value initiative, proactivity, responsibility, commitment, and the right balance between creativity and quality in our projects. You will become part of a dynamic, experienced, and friendly professional environment with a strong results commitment, that is thriving and developing focused on innovation and discovery.
We will value:
– Strong focus on Digital Marketing and Enablement, ability to develop strategic and tactical plans, that can drive to the expansion of our services customers services;
– Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
– Plan and develop targeted strategies focused on goals and financial targets;
– Establish good relationships with third-party delivery channels and optimize the performance of delivery platforms.
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
– Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer journeys across all digital channels and customer touchpoints.
A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF
– Bachelor or Master in Management, Marketing, Economics, IT, Software or another relevant related area;
– Have at least 2-5 years of relevant experience working on Digital Marketing, preferably as a Subject Expert experienced with challenging timeframes and deliverables, preferably on an international environment;
– Previous experience working within a CRM tool such as Salesforce, Eloqua or other top tier CRM tool;
– Be creative, proactive, logical and innovative and will not just accept the status quo
– Be highly results-driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast-paced environment;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese
– Capable of working with teams around any location in the globe, at all levels within and external to the business
– Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint (mandatory) and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
– Detail-oriented profile, business acumen, and analytics profile
– Able and eager to learn new concepts, with a strong analytical mindset with attention to detail around data, insights, and actions
– Self-starter, energetic person, charismatic personality, capable to engage and influence all stakeholders and partners of an international project.
WHAT WE OFFER
– International digital environment, opportunity to work with a global team
– Multi-cultural working environment, characterized by high-quality orientation, independence, flexibility, and a sense of responsibility.
– The brand new office, located near a trendy and cozy shopping mall (Olivais Spacio Shopping) where you can have lunch, do your daily shopping or go to the gym
– Free fruits, coffee and tea, a nice kitchen and eat/lounge area to enhance positive moments with the team
– Work From home monthly days, for a more flexible workplace
– Training academy and career progression plans, so that you grow with the company.
NMQ Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Empresa: NMQ Digital Portugal