Vivapets.com is a unique online shop and community where pet parents can find excellent content, advice, support, and personalized experience.
We are looking for a Content Marketer to join us and supercharge our growth through content.
You will be head of content, responsible for researching, creating content, diving into analytics, and growth-hacking us to be the leader of the pack. If you love to write intriguing, creative copy and would like to rocket-boost your career in this critical role, this is it. You’ll be a builder and fundamental founding team member, not just another cog in a machine.
This job requires a creative mind, full-time availability, and English level at Native or bilingual proficiency.
We ́re a mix of developers, designers, veterinary doctors, and marketers (and respective dogs and cats), so there’s plenty of talent to lean on and develop highly impactful content.
Excited? Great, but you’ll have to…
…enjoy writing and be really good at it. Eager to come up with new smart ideas or transform technical topics into engaging pieces.
…do your research. Spotting trends, researching and learning on different topics, understanding what content people value.
…want to help us grow. It’s not just creating something and hope for the best. You’ll have to understand what works and what does not, try new approaches, and generally grow our audience of happy users through sheer quality and relevance of content.
It wouldn’t be a job ad without some bullet points, so lastly you’ll need to:
– be fluent in written English at native or bilingual proficiency.
– Two or more years of professional writing experience in English
– have an instinct for creating engaging content, and understand the elements of viral content that make it highly shareable
– like to immerse yourself in a mix of social media, online communities or publications that produce quality content and trending topics
– know Google Analytics, SEO and Keyword research
Empresa: Arca de Noé
Tipo: Full-time; Freelancer;