We are building our first Digital Marketing Hub with our partner Artefact, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results.
As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a SEA Expert, based in Lisbon, you will be the main trainer and expert for this new project.
We are launching a team of around 10-15 SEA consultants (to start) from scratch with the help of Google and Artefact expertise you will build our SEA expertise in Lisbon within our team of junior and senior consultants.
You will report directly to the Project Manager and have a transversal role within the organization, and you’ll be working closely with Artefact different points of contact.
• Plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches and features
• You will be committed to designing and delivering a ‘best practice’ environment, your role is to design, develop, and deliver training for the operation in line with Artefact’s and the account’s priorities
• Coordinate assess, analyse and report on post-training evaluation scores for all training programs
• Lead the 3-week initial training of new consultants, create a welcoming environment to foster collaboration and integration. You will participate actively on the employee’s experience and engagement from A to Z.
• Construct the training road map (initial and ongoing) for the perimeter and participate in production committees.
• Analyse the difficulties encountered by the consultants and set up corrective actions
• Creation of quizzes and business cases to test our consultants and manager on their knowledges
• Manage the skills mapping of the consultants and setup the development journey for everyone
• Responsible of the monthly quality review with Artefact and continuous improvement plans to ensure best quality standards and up-to-date knowledge
• Setup weekly picking with the team leader to make sure the ads/campaigns are aligned with the account standards and strategy
We are looking for
• Native or Proficient in French and fluent in English (minimum B2)
• You’re an expert in SEA / PPC with at least 4 years proven experience managing Google Ads, Bing, Yandex campaigns.
• You have a first experience as a Google Ads trainer, and you loved it. You have Excellent presentation skills
• Proven project management, organization and business analysis skills in a dynamic business environment
• Able to work unsupervised and on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills (experience interacting to high-profile clients)
• Master’s degree completed (Marketing, Digital Marketing)
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills
• Demonstrate emotional intelligence and adaptability with different kind of profile
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
• Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Mastery of Google Data Studio
We offer you
• Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project
• Possibility to do Work from Home*
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
• Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
• Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Flexible hours after some tenure
• Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Local: Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente)