To have a good and efficient internal Communication is an incredible challenge faced by bigger organizations. Well, with 350 workers, different projects, clients and offices, we surely had to reinvent ourselves to try to ensure that everyone has access to what is happening in the company. From this reinvention we have decided to abandon newsletters and create a podcast with interviews, news, events, and others. After a period of successful podcasts, we have decided to put this project on stand-by for a while. But aren’t these times, the perfect opportunity put our radio back on track? Sure, they are! So, if you think you’re the right person to cooperate with us in this differentiating project (after all, we’re a software company with podcast!), please get in touch with us.
• Participate in all stages of a podcast production process, including: research, reporting, pitching, interviewing, cutting tape, scripting, editing, and mixing.
• Provide ideas and suggestions for the podcast content
• Attend and plan meetings when required
• Liase with other teams at WIT to be able to understand and share company values, products, projects and achievements throughout the podcast content.
• A degree in journalism or equivalent
• Must have excellent communication skills;
• Must be knowledgeable about audio editing software
• Should understand how to leverage the power of social networks;
• Should have the ability to transform internal and technical info into engaging storytelling.
• Should be fluent in English;
• Job location: Coimbra (Portugal)
• Position Type: Freelancer. This position is contracted on an as-needed basis
• We offer a competitive compensation package accordingly to the work delivered.