You will be responsible for optimizing all SEO activities to increase rankings on all major search networks for the target audience of our products. You will also optimize all SEM and ASO to improve our App store rankings. This position will be remote for now.
– Optimize SEO, SEM, and ASO of all our products and online presence.
– Optimize conversion metrics, onboarding performance, user retention, and user referrals.
– Elaborate performance reports and devise alternative strategies.
– Work directly with Design, Product, and Development teams.
– Degree in or studying Business Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
– More than 2 years of experience in the following: User Funnel Optimization, Retention optimization, SEO, ASO, SEM.
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
– You are valued as a unique individual and have the opportunity to learn and grow, both as a person and professionally.
– 1-on-1 meetings with senior staff on progress, feedback, and improvements.
– Direct exposure to and frequent opportunities to learn about concepts like Design Thinking, Project Management, Data Science and Metrics, User Funnel – Optimisation, Gamification, Ideation, Software Optimization, and more.
– Friendly, creative, and entrepreneurial work atmosphere where each team member proactively looks to create value.
Local: Taguspark – Oeiras / Remoto
Tipo: Full-time; Part-time; Freelancer;