NMQ Digital is seeking a dynamic Project Manager to become an integral part of our Customer Team on-site in Eindhoven (The Netherlands).
We are a global provider of digital marketing execution services. This means that we focus on streamlining, optimizing, and executing operational processes behind our customers’ global digital activities. We do this professionally, swiftly, and at competitive costs.
Are you a highly-skilled professional with a passion for growing businesses?
Do you have a strong desire to build highly productive relationships with internal and external customers? Would you love to build and lead a world-class digital organization? If so, then we would like to talk to you about joining our team of smart, talented and dynamic people to help us grow our business and build a great company.
About the Position
We value initiative, responsibility, involvement, and the right balance between creativity and quality in our projects. You will become part of a dynamic, experienced, and friendly professional environment with a strong results commitment, that is thriving and developing focused on innovation and discovery.
The primary focus of your mission will be to plan, manage the project team, engage our customer stakeholders, and succeed on the delivery of business change across our agile organization. The role will be based on a big international project involving the management of internal and external delivery teams and external partners.
What We Expect From You
– Build strong productive relationships with the managers, staff, external partners, across specialist teams
within the Business unit where you will be integrated;
– Ensure that the project roadmap is aligned with the strategic and operating requirements of the business;
– Identify and resolve business, technological and supplier issues in order to ensure that projects can be delivered on time and within budget;
– Stakeholder management to ensure business buy-in and support, that they are kept updated of the progress of the projects
– Provide mentorship and support to other team members and partners.
A Bit About Yourself
– Bachelor or Master in IT, Software or Telecommunications Engineering, Management, Economics, or another relevant related area;
– Have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience working as a Project Manager on the IT/Software/Digital area in a multi-project environment with challenging timeframes and deliverables, preferably on an international environment;
– Have a technology/software background with knowledge of the concepts and relevant tools;
– Previous experience working within an Agile and/or Scrum environment and relevant management tools;
– Have exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to user testing, initial live running and handover to BAU
– Be creative, proactive, logical and innovative and will not just accept the status quo
– Be highly results-driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast-paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
– Self-starter, energetic person, charismatic personality, capable to engage and influence all stakeholders and partners of an international project;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, capable of working with teams around any location in the globe, at all levels within and external to the business
– Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
– Able and eager to learn new concepts, with a strong analytical mindset with attention to detail around data, insights and actions.
– Project Management certification, at least one: Prince 2, PMP, Agile, or other related certifications.
Join our crew!
Empresa: NMQ Digital Portugal
Local: Eindhoven (The Netherlands)