We are looking for a Game Admin and Community Manager to communicate with our players, review gameplay statistics, help us grow our player base and work on gameplay balancing. This is currently a part-time remote position.
– Review and answer to players’ feedback and comments.
– Manage and prepare content for our games in all available channels: Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others.
– Review game statistics, the state of player growth and retention, and ways to keep players happy and active.
– Prepare game balancing patch notes, to ensure the game is fun, fair and competitive.
– Follow-up on identified problems, bugs, and doubts of players.
– Suggest plans and execute on them to increase player growth and retention.
– Required: Experience playing online strategy games on a browser and/or mobile.
– Required: Good English communication skills (written and spoken).
– Preferred: Degree in or studying Communications, Sociology, Psychology, Journalism, Management, Marketing or equivalent.
– Valued: Experience in managing or being part of online gaming communities/clans, such as online chat rooms, discord and/or Reddit channels, and similar.
– Knowledge of social media platforms, namely Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Team player who enjoys working with others to achieve great results.
– You are valued as a unique individual and have the opportunity to learn and grow, both as a person and professionally.
– 1-on-1 meetings with senior staff on progress, feedback and improvements.
– Direct exposure to and frequent opportunities to learn about concepts like Design Thinking, Project Management, Data Science and Metrics, User Funnel Optimisation, Gamification, Ideation, Software Optimization and more.
– Friendly, creative and entrepreneurial work atmosphere where each team member proactively looks to create value.
Sounds exciting? We would love to have you on our team!