Hello Carga de Trabalhos, my name is Bernardo Garcia Marques, and I am a recruiter for Cross Border Talents, a Portuguese company dedicated to improving the world of work by helping companies get the best people to work for them.
I am looking for gamers who are passionate about gaming and who are more than familiar with the industry, communities, E-Sports and much more.
The position is for Gamer Support Consultant for one of the biggest TPS Multiplayer Online Games in the gaming industry, where you will be helping other gamers, like yourself, with any problems they might have with they´re game.
Our client needs native German and French speakers who can also speak and understand English with ease (level B1 or above), of course our client also needs people who are comfortable working in a team environment, have good communication skills and good customer support skills.
This job is in Sofia, Bulgaria and will require you to move there, but you won´t have to worry about accommodation since our client will pay for it with a hotel room or apartment of their choosing during the 1st month of employment and pay for 150€ of your plane ticket in your first salary, and after that 1st month they will help you find an apartment and pay a monthly rental bonus of 300 BGN gross (Bulgarian coin) in addition to your salary.
The salary ranges from 1 800 to 2 200 BGN gross.
Working hours go from 7am to 12pm, Monday to Sunday, on shifts.
Some additional features you will be receiving are:
• 60 BGN Meal vouchers per month for 8 hour working days
• Additional health coverage
• Free transportation for early and late shifts
• Free gym, Yoga, Massage, Corporate Psychologist all in our client’s offices
Now, I know moving to a completely different country can be dauting at first, so I will link some websites that may help in your decision-making process:
• This website will tell you what is the cost of living in Sofia, and will also let you compare it to other countries https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Sofia
• Here is our Glassdoor page where you can see many of the different reviews that people have made about us https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-CBTalents-Global-Recruitment-EI_IE1083536.11,39.htm
If interested, all you must do is send me an e-mail with your CV in English and in a Word or PDF format and schedule a skype interview so we can talk a little more about this opportunity. After which I will contact our client directly and send them you´re submission.
My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bernardo-maria-dos-santos-garcia-viana-marques-55a52116a/
Empresa: Cross Border Talents
Local: Sofia, Bulgaria