The Further Learning Group was established in 2004 with the aim of providing quality distance learning courses that would enable students to acquire the skills they needed to change their careers. Over the last decade Further Learning has grown to encompass a number of international academies offering a variety of fully accredited classroom-based and home-study courses to students around the world.
The Company is based in the city centre and is currently looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our Team. This is a permanent, full-time position, reporting to Student Services Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Social Media of our multiple academies including Interior Design, Garden Design, Photography, Fashion Design and Digital Marketing.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Building a social media presence
• Respond to public comments online
• Plan, create and schedule all social media posts
• Manage the blog (commissioning and quality control of all blog articles both internally and externally)
• Plan and implement strategic digital campaigns, including recruitment campaigns to attract candidates and event advertisements
• Work with other departments to promote brand consistency
• Stay up to date with latest social media trends, best practices and technologies
Experience and skills required:
• Excellent written and research skills to an academic level (Degree, or above). 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential
• Fluency in English is essential with a minimum level overall band score of 7 or 8 IELTS or C1 Cambridge English
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• High proficiency with software programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe Illustrator, content management systems, social media channels and Google Analytics
• Strong knowledge of innovation and new developments in digital and social media technology and trends
• Social network management: experience in managing social networks on different platforms (eg Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Web and digital platform writing: content writing experience for blogs
• Positive attitude, detail-oriented with good organizational skills
Applications must be made in English.
Empresa: Further Learning Group