About NMQ Digital
NMQ Digital is a global provider of digital marketing execution services. This means that we focus on streamlining, optimising and executing operational processes behind our customers’ global digital (marketing) activities. We do this professionally, swiftly and at competitive costs. We are a Dutch company, with branches in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Lisbon, Kuala Lumpur and Portland (Oregon, USA).
The subject matter expert understands and implements best practices in his/her area of expertise (B2B/B2C). Areas of expertise are Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and related tooling (Eloqua/SFMC). The subject matter expert may lead or be an active participant of a work-group with the need for specialized knowledge.
Furthermore, the subject matter expert provides guidance on how his area of capability can resolve an organizational need.The SME keeps up to date with industry standards and actively implements/translates latest developments into Digital Services. The SME is supportive towards the Service Experts, Digital Service Managers and other members of the team e.g. in complex campaigns, assessing technical feasibility, making recommendations, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor/University level; Digital Online, media and communications management
• 5-8 years relevant experience in digital marketing campaign management
• Excellent knowledge in digital content management tooling (e.g. Eloqua, SFMC, etc.)
• Proven experience working successfully with IT and Marketing within a Business-to-Consumer environment
• Ability to work closely together with different stakeholder groups
• Experience in managing several small- to mid-sized projects at the same time
• Strong communication, presentation, people mgt and inter-personal skills
• Drive results and improvements by taking initiative and having a pro-active and pragmatic approach
• Problem solver
• Customer-focused (drive for results)
• Exceptional written English skills
• Good MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project)
• Coding skills (HTML, CSS, JS)
Willingness to relocate to Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Ensure process & execution quality
– Drive continuous improvement and innovation for existing and new services in portfolio
– Perform audits on operational quality of service execution and initiates appropriate follow-up.
– Problem solving incidents, finding the rootcause and prevent it from happening again.
– Perform subject matter training (both internal / business)
– Available to the Digital Services organization (Service Experts, Digital Service Managers) to advise on the “How”
– Coordinates with IT for specific matters
– Act as solution expert in larger campaigns/projects (non-standard campaigns) and has an advisory role on best solutions
– Implements best practices.
Location of the job: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
NMQ Lisbon Office will manage all process, supporting the candidates.
Empresa: CRM Expert, Email Marketing Specialist – The Netherlands (Lisboa & Porto candidates)
Local: The Netherlands