About NMQ Digital
NMQ Digital is a global provider of digital marketing execution services. This means that we focus on streamlining, optimising and executing operational processes behind our customers’ global digital (marketing) activities. We do this professionally, swiftly and at competitive costs. We are a Dutch company, with branches in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Lisbon, Kuala Lumpur and Portland (Oregon, USA).
Within the Digital Service shop department, we service 20+ markets with more than 30 shop instances using the e-commerce tool Hybris. This tool will be used by more markets every year and new functionality is released every 2 months. The business is growing.
• Ensure all Digital Services Shop services are all documented and maintained
• Handling of complex incidents related to Shop tools
• Support in the maintenance of the DS Shop service portfolio and processes
• Drive continuous improvement and innovation for existing and new services in portfolio
• Available to the Digital Services organization to advise on the “How”
• Support business and Business Partners in exploring technical aspects of new business opportunities
• Act as solution expert in larger campaigns/projects and have an advisory role on best solutions
• Implement best practices
• Perform audits on operational quality of service execution and initiates appropriate follow-up.
• Perform subject matter training (both internal / business)
• LEAN work process.
• Experience with Web Content Management (WCMS) / e-commerce Systems. (Preferably Hybris)
• Experience with HTML and CSS
• Strong analytical / IT skills
• Process improvement capabilities
• Service mind-set, with a focus on process excellence and data quality
• People Management skills
• A proactive mind-set
• > 3 years working experience.
Empresa: NMQ Digital Portugal