We are looking for creative minds to join our team! The role is open for all graphics designers.
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, this position is responsible for the creation,
and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will work for multiple formats that range from digital to print including materials for events, merchandising, social marketing, presentations, infographics, web,
– Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
– Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
– Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
– Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
– Create Product catalogues, and promotional materials.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Portuguese and English fluency
– Graphic design skills – which should be presented by a strong portfolio.
– Effective verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English
– Comfort with the Internet
– Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite
– Ability to prioritize tasks and multi task in a dynamic and fast paced environment
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information and to write for a variety of media and audiences
– Must be team oriented but able to work independentl
– Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to successful completion of projects and meet deadlines
– Ability to handle several projects with strong time management skills.
– Creative copywriting
– Motion design and video editing
– Graphic Designer: 1 year (Preferred)
Benefits of joining our team:
– Integration in a healthy growing company, with a strong expansion strategy;
– Salary compatible with the function
– Carreer progression opportunity
– Integration in a young and dynamic team
Please, send us your CV and Portfolio. We are looking for you!
Empresa: Dotamed São João
Local: Vila Nova de Gaia