We’re currently looking for a talented creative designer. It’s ESSENTIAL to know HTML and have good English written and spoken – please do not apply if you are not meeting the requirements.
Know How Do is the Irish company behind some of the fastest growing e-learning brands: International Open Academy, Trendimi, EventTrix and Holly and Hugo.
We are looking for a Creative Designer to join our e-learning company for 20/30 hours a week with the potential of becoming a full-time role. We would like to find a talented Designer to create amazing designs for our emails, social media, web pages, presentations, etc while ensuring consistency on our brands. Owning the creative direction of our suite of brands and inspiring our customers, via our multiple channels, to engage with our courses and take a path to improving their personal and professional skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the brands look and feel, providing support for the marketing department (and well as other departments) with web and graphic design. This person will be able to translate the team’s requirements into beautiful, intuitive, functional, user-friendly designs.
This person is a doer who can work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
– Creating web pages designs that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
– Managing the processes, structures and implementation of designs and continuing to build the lifecycle of each brand
– Update and maintain company websites
– Ensuring the company websites have a responsive design
– Design email marketing campaigns (using HTML)
– Design materials for social media
– Create and edit images, videos, and graphics for marketing use
– Business presentations and brochures
– Marketing handouts and banners
– Landing pages
– Re-design and re-brand of existing materials
– Working directly with the marketing team and senior management
– Working directly with the IT team to ensure the web designs are correctly implemented and tested
– Creating and implementing the entire Group’s brand strategy in terms of look and feel (design) that fists with the teams aspirations for each, creating a true family of brands.
– Other projects as assigned
– Min 2 years proven work experience as a creative designer
– Bachelor’s in Web, Graphic Design or related field is a plus
– Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
– Skills and expertise in HTML
– Good understanding of visuals for digital marketing and corporate branding (landing pages, email marketing, social media, etc)
– Good English written and spoken is mandatory
– Skilled in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
– Video/audio editing is a plus
– Great eye for images
– Good organization skills
– Self driven and energetic
– Great amount of creativity of course!
Our global team members are based in over 15 countries. We all work remotely adhering to Irish working hours – 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
Local: Remote job Opportunity