Do you think you have excellent technical and organizational skills??
And international profile?
Do you see yourself working on a multi-cultural team?
Improve International is a multi-national company, leader on the Veterinary Training field and we are recruiting to our Portugal offices.
This opportunity is to work on the Porto offices with occasional travel abroad. We are looking for a “eLearning Designer” to assist, develop and create on our eLearning projects, including video editing.
Good English skills are mandatory.
Throughout the work you will articulate with a multi-country team, reporting to the UK offices.
We are looking for someone that can maintain a good interpersonal relationship with the colleagues, fit into a dynamic team, work with tight deadlines and reacts well under pressure.
We are looking for someone that has the following skills:
• LMS management (Moodle preferably);
• Motion graphics/animation/infographics (After Effects) knowledge;
• Video editing, web-optimized (Adobe Premiere, Encoder);
• Cloud-based video library management (Vimeo, tagging, folders);
• Has worked on Dynamic learning content, decision-based scenarios (Storyline, Rise, SCORM activities)
• Know how to do Audio optimization/noise removal (webinars, mic recordings, background noise)
• Is confident on Project management.
We will also consider these good-to-have skills:
• Basic HTML/CSS;
• Digital marketing tools (Mail-chimp);
• Document optimization for web delivery (optimized PDF´s, copywrite-protected Flipbooks);
• Digital image capture and retouching (video/photo).
We will only accept applications submitted in English.
Portfolios will be appreciated.
Offered fees: 1.100,00 Euros/month, gross
Empresa: Improve International