We are Toymail, an early stage tech startup based in NYC building a groundbreaking way for kids to exchange voice messages with loved ones.
You might have seen us on Shark Tank in February, snagging one of their best deals in history.
Our founding team are the serial entrepreneurs behind Clocky, the runaway alarm clock that has sold over a million units.
We value people who communicate complex ideas with fluency, attack problems creatively with simple and focused execution, and are hungry to build something big.
• Work alongside the Head of Sales or CEO on strategy and execution in all sales channels
• Find opportunity from thousands of specialty, education, museum, traditional retailers, and corporate accounts
• Build relationships and practices to enable and sustain sell-in and sell-through (we will train as needed!)
• 1-3+ years sales experience with a startup (not mandatory)
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly detailed and process oriented thinking
• The hunger to do a great job
• Trade show experience
• Experience in consumer products
• Being a core part of an awesome team that keeps playful inventing at the heart while revolutionizing an industry
• Generous bonus opportunities
• Equity TBD
• Flexible working hours and unlimited sick days
• Generous vacation policy
• Options to work remotely / work remotely
Local: Remoto – New York