Our client is one of the largest Digital Agencies in South-East Asia, with a strong presence in the market in which it operates and in pursuit of its growth strategy, seeks to strengthen its team by hiring a Media Planning Director.
– Responsible for the development and strategy of multi-channel digital media campaigns, including strategic rationale for media plan options and media channel usage;
– Collaborate with team, suppliers and other departments to produce best in class digital media campaigns, ensuring we deliver against client’s objectives;
– Lead and build a team of Media Planners;
– Oversee budget allocation process for digital media based on client initiatives and direction; accurately project costs and anticipate the financial results;
– Collaborate with the Operations team to monitor planned campaigns, ensuring planned objectives and KPIs are met;
– Keep up with trends in the digital media space, competitors activities and best practice;
– Articulate complex digital proposals into clear concise strategies.
– 4+ years of experience in agency-side or brand-side exposure;
– Planning experience across multiple channels but mainly PPC, Display and Paid Social;
– Hands on experience in using analytics tools like Google Analytics and adservers;
– Good knowledge of the media, marketing and digital marketing;
– Excel analytical skills and logical reasoning;
– Excellent ability to work and motivate teams;
– Strong knowledge of digital metrics;
– Fluent in English (mandatory).
Empresa: Elevus – People & Business Results