Our client is one of the largest Digital Agencies in South-East Asia, with a strong presence in the market in which it operates and in pursuit of its growth strategy, seeks to strengthen its team by hiring a Media Operations Director.
-Responsible for the tactical implementation of multi-channel digital media campaigns, including buying, implementation, reporting and optimization;
– Collaborate with team, suppliers and other departments to produce best in class digital media campaigns, ensuring we deliver against client’s objectives;
– Lead and build a team of Media Team Leads and Specialists;
– Collaborate with the Planning team to monitor execution of planned campaigns, ensuring planned objectives and KPIs are met;
– Lead special projects that contribute new knowledge, better tools, or improved processes to support teams;
– Proactively identify new and upcoming media opportunities for optimisation purposes;
– Manage relationship with agency partners and publishers to ensure achievement of business and financial goals.
– 4+ years of experience in agency-side or brand-side exposure;
– Deep expertise in social platforms, Programmatic, AdWords, Analytics, Doublelick, Kenshoo or Youtube;
– Hands on experience in using analytics tools like Google Analytics and adservers;
– Experience at all levels of agency-client relationships;
– Excel analytical skills and logical reasoning;
– Excellent ability to work and motivate teams;
– Strong knowledge of digital metrics;
– Fluent in English (mandatory).
Empresa: Elevus – People & Business Results