Tlantic is looking for an experienced media relations professional with strong passion for retail and technology!
The professional will have the responsibility for communications and media relations around specific geographies and provide strategic assistance on other important initiatives related to our mission, as for example preparing and delivering presence in national and international events with stand.
He/she will manage specific objectives and projects related to the successful implementation of Tlantic’s communications function, with a strong emphasis on creating and implementing integrated communications plans where media outreach is a major element, as well as manage such outreach for projects as assigned by the director. Candidate should be a skilled storyteller with experience working with media, and managing media stories with a proven track record of media lead generation.
Media Relations (60%)
• Create and implement strategic and integrated communications plans using a wide range of communications tactics to support programmatic and organizational efforts
• Develop and nurture relationships with external audiences to convey Tlantic message
• Ensure communications outreach is research-based and measurable, using approved techniques that meet the industry standard
• Develop compelling story ideas and draft well-researched story pitches
• Manage ongoing media relations and outreach, including arranging and covering print, online, other, interviews/appearances Communicate regularly with program experts to keep up-to-date on programmatic developments and closely track developing legal cases to identify stories and optimal times for external communication
• Liaise and collaborate with colleagues who oversee other channels (i.e. internal, product, etc) to maximize relevant communication opportunities Create/maintain media lists Update and disseminate media monitoring reports
• Oversee and manage projects from start to completion Coordinate specific events with other departments and manage the implementation of these projects as necessary (stands in industry events)
• Schedule meetings, create agendas, take meeting notes and coordinate and develop actionable next steps to keep projects moving and deliver excellent performance at national and international events
• Consistently provide updates to team and supervisor
• Other duties, as required and deemed necessary by supervisor
Education & Work Experience:
• 3-5 years related experience in media management required
• Experience in retail and technology preferred
• Proven track record of placements in media and lead generation
• Experience writing and delivering presentations
• Experience in organizing and delivering presence at national and international events
Portuguese (native or fluent)
Empresa: Tlantic – Sistemas de Informação S.A.