Our information technology company grows as fast as our customers do.
That's why we are looking for data quality administrators to join our new Lisbon office.
In this role you’ll be responsible for keeping our data quality as high as possible.
To do this, you'll research consumer products and become an expert.
Then you'll train our algorithms by providing it with the right information.
You will work within our category management team and help improve our systems.
You'll report to our category manager.
Communication and internal tools are in English, so excellent English skills are required.
We're looking for…
● Ambitious starters
● Good attention to detail
● First time right attitude
● Interest in technology and retail
● Good computer skills
● Strong English communication skills
● Above-average pay
● Full-time 40 hour a week job
● 22 days of vacation a year
● Working in a fun international company
● Great opportunities to grow your professional skills
● Start on 4th April 2016.
Local: Cais do Sodré