We're different! We've been around for a long time, seven years and counting, long before the startup entrepreneurship trend started popping up in Porto, and from the very beginning, we've
relentlessly pursued the dream of coding for perfection as opposed to focusing only on shipping, regardless of quality- If you're in the industry, you know that's a tough act to follow- We
have one of the biggest open-source technology portfolios in Portugal, and at the same time, we're thriving and growing as a business!
What we’re looking for:
We're looking for someone for whom code is his second language- Someone who is obsessed with delivering impeccable code quality, and still manages to meet deadlines- However, we're not
looking for a "5Yr+ Senior Experienced Unix Bash Shell Overlord", we're looking for a "Software Developer", period! A jack of all trades, master of some.
Want to finally be able to write good code and be valued for doing so? Then rip off your necktie, slip into something casual, and come become a part of something greater!
- Obsessed with delivering world class code quality.
- Experience in iOS and/or Android mobile development- We're looking for someone who's developed at least a handful of apps that are now published in a marketplace (eg: App Store, Google Play)..- or just an excellent one that awes and speaks for all the others.
- Knows Git (and knows it wasn't invented by Github).
- Comfortable working directly with designers and clients (no need to be shy).
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- Can't stand the sight of bad code without puking.
- Enjoys the freedom of dynamically typed programming languages (yep, it held a string andnow it holds an int, keep calm and carry on).
- Currently has, or had personal/pet software projects at some point in time.
- Contributed to one or more open-source projects.
- Uses and/or contributes to Stack Overflow.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- Agile work with minimal hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- Located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus, taxi, uber).
- Open terrace with a fantastic view.
- "Chillaxing" building floor equipped with bean bags, Nespresso machine, and about to get taken to a whole other level of coziness.