Stannah, stairlift world market leader and manufacturer intends to maximize and optimize its web presence.
The objective is to gift the current team with more excel resources, amplifying its ability to deliver projects required by some of the 40 Stannah countries. Amongst other tasks, this multidimensional team will deliver websites, landing pages, multi-campaigns (content, media & graphics, SEO, SEM, PPC and others), analyse and report results.
The team will work from Braga, with direct contact with the colleagues working across Europe.
It’s a very enriching project, gifting its team members with international experience, whilst sharing knowledge and good practices, working with large budgets and different cultures.
We are recruiting a: WordPress Web Developer (M/F, Braga – Portugal)
• Develop custom, often complex WordPress-based solutions along with PHP framework-based solutions
• Aid sales staff, account managers, and others in requirements gathering, web project planning, and general technical questions
• Provide leadership in finding/developing new technologies and methods to advance the company’s web offerings
• Aid other developers with system design and implementation
• Performs server maintenance and monitoring. Supports current client websites by providing technical support
• Contribute to “scope of build” conversations with development team, project managers, designers, and other developers
• Integrate sliced PSD files (usually already converted to HTML/CSS) into either Word Press or some other proven open source system (note: Word Press is our primary CMS platform); many of our builds are responsive
• Develop custom web applications that drive business processes
• Set up e-commerce applications (Desired not essential)
• Monitor health and uptime of servers (general server admin in a managed services environment; no in-depth configuration required)
• Collaborate with design, strategy and sales teams to find solutions for client website projects
• Contribute to support of current client websites
• Participate in regular company-wide and team meetings
• Participate in on-site and off-site client meetings
• Grow personal and team member expertise through training, exploring and prospecting
Examples of projects the Developer will work on:
o Setting up multi-site Word Press builds
o Integrating feeds from social networks
o Custom developing blogs
o Integrating with third-party APIs
o Customizing Word Press to support specific functionality
o Integrating shopping carts
o Building out responsive layouts
o Developing wireframe mockups to illustrate possible solutions
o Developing new plug-in for Word Press
Key Skills & Experience:
o Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
o Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
o Knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii, Zend, etc) a plus. Laravel strongly desired.
o Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus.
o Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git, a plus
o 2-4 years’ experience on equal or similar role
o Energetic, self-motivated, creative and organized
o Strong sense of positive and professional attitude
o Highly communicational, responsible, confident and empathetic
o Able to work as team or solo.
Empresa: Stannah Mobilidade, S.A.
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.