Digital Marketing & New Products manager (e-commerce) In The Haciendas Company, leading company within wine and hospitality industries, we are looking for a Digital marketing manager with to join our B2C & Marketing in Lisbon (Portugal).
The aim of the position is double as it entitles to manage the content and the design of the B2C site on our web in order to help reaching sales targets.
Description of the job: Digital Marketing:
Definition, execution and evaluation of the Digital Marketing strategy in coherence with the position and branding of the products and services of the Company.
• Design, development and plan of online and offline marketing campaigns both national and internationally.
To make sure of a good market segmentation and then reach objective clients through different channels and models.
• Web content creation: Website content development (including articles, videos…), banners, etc. and coordination with web providers.
• Creation and maintenance of effective campaign of adwords, mailings, Facebook adds, analytics, SEO…
Content: Content creation for the online retail web site – ecommerce.
Execution of the Digital Sales Plan.
Creation and update of market studies and benchmarking of the competence for the products.
Definition of metrics for product sales and reporting.
Design and development of other online B2C actions (e.g. Email marketing).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a proactive person with experience in e-commerce and digital marketing (minimum 1 year experience).
Furthermore, the following skills are required:
• Creativeness and communicaction skills.
• Analytic skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and with the team.
• University Degree in Business with specialization in Digital Marketing or Web Design. Others considered.
• Desired experience: SEO and Google Analytics, experience in other areas of marketing and audio and visual works.
• Experienced user in Photoshop, Illustrated.
• Spanish and English required.
• Competitive Package
• Office in the centre of Lisbon.
• Expected starting period: 2nd of January, 2016.
Empresa: The Haciendas Company