Company Profile Research & Innovation and user-centered solutions have been the hallmark of our growth, reflecting our culture of technology and shared ideas. Since 2007, we have fostered a culture of innovation and creativity by delivering the solutions that our clients need to succeed. With offices in Aveiro, Coimbra and São João da Madeira, our company researches and develops technologies and intellectual property value through the intangible assets such as knowledge and experience of our employees.
At Ubiwhere we like to think we've put together something pretty special – an agile group of expert developers, designers, marketers, and business developers.
We understand we're part of something bigger and more worthwhile than just our job. We not only drive our own career but we inspire others to do the same.
We are a team of more than 30 introverts, extroverts, right brains, and left brains working hard to make products that bridge the gaps in businesses.
Our team of Designers is powerful and passionate with extensive knowledge of layout, design and graphic applications, concepts, and theories.
Their work is to take an integrated approach to brand application, transforming the design process to the rich web experience.
Intended Role: UI/UX Designer (UI/UX Designer 14.01)
• Elaborate Sketches, User Flows and Wireframes for multi-platform solutions;
• Simple and content focused design;
• Design new brands from scratch;
• Elaborate and prepare documents for print;
Key experience & qualifications, ordered by importance:
• Strong eye for typography, grids systems and color theory (A relevant finished portfolio, with any relevant personal creative work, is mandatory);
• User must be the focus in all design decisions you make;
• Experience in mobile design is mandatory;
• Experience in responsive design;
• Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator;
• Ability to work independently;
• Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline, namely Interaction, Information or Interface Design, New Communication Technologies.
Key skills & attributes:
• Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
• Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
• Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change;
• Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion for the art of problem solving.
Optional, but also preferred:
• Experience in print;
• Experience in branding.
• Work in a casual but exciting and motivational atmosphere;
• Good working space including labs and demo rooms;
• Integration into R&D from an Engineering perspective and the opportunity of developing skills related to technology transfer;
• Remuneration compatible with experience;
• Social benefits such as Health Insurance;
• Full support to disseminate results of the work, including patenting and technology transfer;
• Stability in a growing company.
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.