ZOMATO is looking for talented UX'ers to join it's design team and help shape the future and design of it's products.
If you who can translate user needs, business realities, and engineering constraints into delightful, useful, and beautiful digital products, send us your cv!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Generate product possibilities and ideas working closely with the engineering and product teams.
These would be thinking about the big picture (what do people want and what should the right product be) and but also the design details (what is the best interaction for search on this app).
Make ideas and thinking tangible, in multiple forms and at different resolutions.
– Multiple forms means being able to create things like user experience flows, wireframes, sketches and interactive prototypes, and eventually creating high-resolution mockups and design assets.
– Different resolutions means being able to take something from an idea to a product, and craft artefacts like a prototype or a mockup that is appropriate for that stage of product development.
– You may use whatever tools work for you, but you should be good at the tool you've chosen – pen & paper, whiteboards, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq etc. for early-stage design; Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML/CSS for design implementation.
– Communicate, facilitate, and persuade – you will communicate through these tangible artefacts what the product can be, facilitate conversations between the entire team, and always be a champion for our end-users.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING (to the table)
– A background in Industrial Design/Architecture/Human Computer Interaction/Graphic Design/Digital Media Design/Interaction Design is preferred. If you don’t have a educational background in design, but are self-taught, your portfolio must speak for your skill and passion.
– 3-5 years' experience in doing digital design, which could be web design, apps, of software. Related fields such as print design for magazines, or industrial design are also welcome, but you will have to demonstrate a knack for translating that to screen-based products.
– You must have an eye and taste for, and some ability to implement, in visual design.
While you will collaborate with visual designers and illustrators, just wireframes and UX maps are not enough. Craftsmanship must be important to your work.
– A portfolio that highlights your best work. Show us your end product (the 'what'), but also show us your thought process and approach that led you there (the 'why' and the 'how').
WHY ZOMATO / WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
Our mission is to connect people to food. We do it through delightful and engaging user experiences.
You will get an opportunity to work on innovative food-tech products, and be empowered to have a creative stake in everything you do.
We want this to be the organisation where you do the best work of your career.
We think Zomato is an incredibly exciting place to do design, where you are designing across cultures and across product categories.
We have a flat creative hierarchy where everyone is a Zoman, no matter what they do. Oh, and in addition you get an unlimited supply of coffee, and pizza every second Friday.
LOCATION: New Delhi, India
Local: Nova Deli, India
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.