Company and Function
Life at OLX is exciting.
We share a relaxed and result-oriented environment that promotes the interaction among peers.
Everybody can learn from different life and working experiences.
Make an impact on people’s lives by enabling them to make more than money.
People using OLX platform sell, exchange, buy, look for, and offer their services online.
In Portugal, OLX is the third Portuguese website with the most visits, every day!
Our team is also responsible for other major Internet Portals like Standvirtual, Imovirtual, Faturavirtual and Coisas.
Working at OLX means taking part in a multicultural world of innovative projects, constant self-improvement, and collaborative work.
OLX is part of Naspers, a global platform operator with principal operations in Internet Services, especially eCommerce (i.e. classifieds, online retail, marketplaces, online comparison shopping, payments and online services); pay television (direct-to-home satellite services, digital terrestrial television services and online services) and print media.
OLX Lisbon office (FixeAds) was awarded Great Place to Work 2015 and Masters do Capital Humano 2015 – Best Policies in Social Responsibility and Work Satisfaction/Well-Being.
Due to our international growth, we are looking for Web Developers to join OLX Global Development Team (Lisbon based) to integrate international projects, to be hired directly by FixeAds.
– Advanced knowledge of PHP and experience with different frameworks
– Strong know-how in object orientation (OO), domain driven design (DDD) and standard design patterns
– Experience with agile development practices (XP, Kanban, Scrum, TDD)
– Passion for beautiful, test-driven code and an eye for simplicity and pragmatism
– Extensive experience with MySQL
– Knowledge in NoSQL technologies like Riak, Redis, Solr, ElasticSearch
– Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
– Good verbal and written English
– Be flexible, adaptive and innovative
– Entrepreneur mentality
– Develop and improve components of our internal platform
– Along with the rest of the team build and scale a development model and culture
– Contribute to architecture, tools, standards and practices for our engineering organization
– Contribute to scaling our platform to the next level of modularity & shareability
– Ensure code quality and maintainability
– Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from one another and contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success, based in Lisbon
– Working with and impacting all Classifieds websites in Europe and around the world
– We offer a fixed salary plus other benefits like health insurance, company self-service, food supply, bonus system for good performance, and others.
Offer & Contact
If you enjoy working in lean, agile teams, PHP has no secrets for you and you know how to serve traffic with millions of page views a month, apply for this job and if you value/identify yourself with autonomy, innovation and our corporate values, send your application – we need you!
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.