IEFP internship program with possibility of permanent contract in Lisbon BNP Paribas Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) – Leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses – Part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change – Our excellence is widely recognised by the industry GECD, a very dynamic environment We are the marketing and communications team for BNP Paribas’ Global Equities and Commodity Derivatives (GECD) platform, part of CIB’s Capital Markets activity.
A team of over 40 professionals, working across 6 international platforms (Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong, Japan and Mumbai) we work at the heart of the business, designing engaging marketing and communication strategies and material to highlight our financial products and services to our clients.
Our goals include:
– Creating clear, engaging and effective marketing collateral to present our products and services to clients.
– Reinforcing the brand identity of BNP Paribas, and its Global Equities and Commodity Derivatives (GECD) platform.
Web Design is an integral part of marketing and communication in the financial industry.
If information and data is presented in a clear, easy to understand way, clients are more likely to understand and engage with products.
Reporting to the senior designer, the role of the web designer is to create and editing contents with a view to develop communication animated or interactive solutions.
On a daily basis
– Develop Websites, Landing pages, Newsletters, Banners, Flash animations and Content Management Respect always the brand identity by following BNP Paribas’ graphical guidelines
– Present interesting and attractive visuals to communicate easily
– Creation of infographics and icons is also a part of your daily basis
– Strong attention to detail, ability to work quickly under pressure, to provide fast turnarounds, meet deadlines, and to produce quality outcomes
– Simplify complex information in a clearly organized, appropriate and visually interesting manner
Qualification and skills needed
– Solid Knowledge in:
– Adobe Dreamweaver, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3 – Responsive Web Design
– Adobe Photoshop CS6
– Adobe Flash, Actionscript 2/3
– Familiarity with Jquery, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign CS6 and Content Management Systems
– 1-2 years professional experience in web design
– Strong attention to detail
– Creativity, accuracy, efficiency and perfectionism
– Ability to work well within a team
– Fluent written and spoken English (French would be a plus)
Empresa: BNP Paribas
Tipo: Estágio – Profissional;
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.