Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity in the Web Design area, working within an international project?
Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth.
We are looking for a Junior Web Designer to join the team.
We offer successful candidates no only a dynamic, fun, challenging and multicultural workplace, but also a competitive salary package with significant potential to progress within the role, and great benefits such as free transportations to/from office if you live in the greater metropolitan area of Porto.
The Company Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is growing rapidly and is present in the UK (head-office), Portugal, US and Brazil, working together with boutiques from over 25 countries. Its unique combination of marketplace business model and high-end fashion experience positions it for high growth in the large and growing online luxury fashion market.
Evolving from a start-up 5 years ago, our team is now composed of about 400 employees. Our Software Development Center, based entirely in Guimarães, Portugal, is formed by over 70 members, highly committed to turn the company into the leading e-commerce global player in this market.
We are constantly looking for world-class people to take on challenging roles to help us fulfil our potential – and you to fulfil yours.
To integrate our UI team, we are looking for a Junior Web Designer that will be involved mostly on maintaining and updating the site.
– Coding and styling websites, using an in-house UI responsive framework, making sure it meets all visual and UX requirements;
– Turn a wireframe into a well formatted and design consistent web page, using coding standards;
– Meet deadlines of the business;
– Work with other developers on Farfetch team;
– Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business.
Key skills and Experience:
– Background in functional composition of web pages using HTML and CSS is essencial;
– Knowledge on the adobe create suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator);
– Visual esthetics skills;
– English fluency;
– Be proactive, creative and a team player!
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.