• ColorYourSound Ltd is a young and small company which produces and sells a trendy lifestyle product to end-users, dealers and distributors globally. See: www.coloryoursound.com
• We are hiring a Brand- and Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the brand from A-Z: from production to marketing to selling the product internationally.
• Overlooking the production process, suggesting and finding new designs, creating new products (eventually)
• Evaluating the global price policy, creating price lists for different markets in different currencies.
• Creating promotions with partners, Google adwords, handling the social media accounts and e-shop.
• Acquiring new and handling current dealers and distributors, including Amazon.
• Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the product – including orders.
• Providing customer, dealer and distributor satisfaction.
• Reaching budget targets.
• Writing up all project documentation.
• Taking responsibility of projects through their entire lifecycle.
• Regularly review and analyse the project scope.
• Identifying project risks.
• Negotiating with dealers and distributors.
• 50%-80% job in Portugal, 2 months trial period.
• Monday – Friday Supervisory responsibilities:
• Supervise warehouse and production. Reporting directly and regularly to the CEO.
• Within defined budget.
• m/w, 20-40 years old
Compensation and salary:
• Fair ground salary, bonus on sales
Goals to be achieved:
• Bringing the product to a more international level. Budget achievement.
Key skills required:
• Knowledge and awareness of Brand- and Project Management principles.
Good facilitation and analytical skills.
Ability to deliver results on time and on budget.
Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
• Very good English skills in speaking and writing (e.g. Proficiency).
• Good MS Office skills.
• Web 2.0 savvy.
• Action and result oriented.
• Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
• A willingness to see things through to the end.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines. Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability.
Empresa: ColorYourSound Ltd.
Local: Lisboa, Portugal
Tipo: Full-time; Part-time;
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.