At Blip our goal is to create products that users love.
The User Experience team is dedicated to creating designs that are useful, usable and engaging.
We appreciate the value of understanding our customers and we heavily invest in developing prototypes and customer research.
We’re hiring a Visual Designer with desktop and mobile experience to join our fast growing Porto office.
As part of Blip’s global team of designers you’ll contribute to designing the visual experience on our devices across iOS, Android and mobile web.
You’ll be an expert in Photoshop with a portfolio of your great work demonstrating your experience across desktop, mobile and tablet.
You’ll have an impeccable eye for detail and design to enable you to shape the details that separate average from extraordinary.
You’ll be used to following global brand guidelines and working hand in hand with developers to ensure accurate implementation of designs to ensure a consistent user experience is maintained and optimized across multiple channels.
You’re a team player that’s also happy working independently, you have great communication skills, drive and determination, and you’re used to working in a fast changing organization.
You’re pro-active in your approach and always champion the end user.
This role will report to the Design Manager based in our London office.
You’ll work closely with the UK User Experience team and stakeholders from product, brand, marketing and technology teams.
• Create design layouts and assets for Blip’s mobile applications for iPhone Android OS and mobile web.
• Follow and implement Blip brand guidelines and patterns ensuring a consistent user experience across multiple channels.
• Contribute to Blip’s design guidelines documenting visual/interaction design standards.
• Translate business and user requirements into visual designs applicable to the intended platform and audience.
• Work closely with developers to create comprehensive design specifications to ensure pixel perfect production & implementation of designs throughout development cycle.
• Regular communication with UE team and key stakeholders across locations.
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS Essential:
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Motion and/or 3d application knowledge desirable ie. Cinema 4D
• A proven track record of delivering successful user centric designs across high profile brands, ideally across channels
• Good understanding of design and usability principles
• Experience utilising various forms of research to inform designs
• A desire to constantly learn/share new and emerging design/technologies with the team and always staying abreast of current trends
• Cross platform design experience for mobile, tablet and desktop
• A strong online visual portfolio showcasing and detailing your working process
• Fluent spoken & written English (technical UX)
• Occasional travel required to London to collaborate with core UE team
• A design degree with experience working in an agency or client side designing digital products across multi-channels.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Highly creative and full of innovative ideas
• Creative problem solver
• Results orientated, well organized & motivated self-starter
• Great eye for detail & good communication skills
• Passionate about design and new technology
• Interested in Sports or online gaming
• Sense of humor, while not required, is highly desirable
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that´s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
• We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning at Blip University;
• We deal with stress having fun while we work!
• Here success is contagious and we celebrate it!
• In the Porto city heart we value relationships and friendship, that´s why we have breakfast together!
• Emerge in state of the art technology and IT challenges!
Note: BLIP -TSED UNIPESSOAL, LDA, will be responsible for handling all personal data resulting from recruitment and selection processes, according to Law nº 67/98. The personal data processed will be used solely for the purpose of staff selection and recruitment and may be communicated to companies group, for the purpose of intervention in the selection process. Please contact us to exercise your data access rights.
A BLIP – TSED UNIPESSOAL, LDA., será responsável pelo tratamento de dados pessoais decorrente da sua integração em processos de selecção e recrutamento, de acordo com a Lei n.º 67/98. Os dados pessoais serão utilizados com a finalidade exclusiva de selecção de pessoal e recrutamento e poderão ser comunicados às empresas do Grupo. Contacta-nos para exercer os direitos de acesso aos teus dados pessoais.
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.