Who we are
Porto Tech Center (PTC), part of Jumia, is an IT development center, with around 200 IT-specialists.
Porto Tech Center was created in 2012 with aim to focus on IT development. We provide you with an unique and exciting opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment and develop smart solutions for our group companies.
We do e-commerce online shops, logistics, business intelligence and mobile applications, involving a wide range of high-end technologies for tens of millions customers.
The software we create is present in more than 26 countries and about to enter more.
Working at PTC means being in the first line of e-commerce development for emerging markets.
Jumia is dedicated to making life easier by building online based solutions to connect businesses and consumers.
We are powered by Rocket Internet, two telecoms giants MTN and Millicom, AXA group, Goldman Sachs, Orange and CDC.
Jumia brings together all the key elements required to build great businesses: team, concept, technology and capital.
We are looking for bright minds to join our team as Experienced UX/UI Designer
You will be part of Jumia Market team being responsible for design our interfaces.
Following is a list of responsibilities and duties but not limited to:
– Work on trendy designs from concept to execution in accordance with company and business needs;
– Supports in maintaining/documenting interactive design standards;
– Projects include design/visioning for web and native applications (new features and optimizations/redesigns), and various forms of design deliverables (interactive components, page layouts, logos, icons, etc);
– Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team;
– Collaborating on user experience planning with development team;
– Consulting with clients and Product Owners;
– Researching for interaction design trends and improvements;
– Always keeping up-to-date with new technology trends.
What you should have:
– Aptitude, experience and passion in the UX/UI design field applied to web and mobile applications.
– Understanding of User Centric Design and empathy towards the end user as well has good knowledge of the UX process and the related deliverables.
– Ability to provide high-level strategic recommendations on all aspects of the user experience across various channels.
– Working knowledge of Bohemian Sketch
– Working knowledge of UX research methods.
– Solid knowledge of Adobe CC tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
– Working knowledge of UI mobile design methodologies and iOS/Android patterns (ex.: Material Design)
– Strong varied portfolio of detailed UX/UI design work for mobile/tablet/web products
– Basic understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and other modern frontend tools is a plus.
– Good “idea” visualization and presentation skills.
– Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
– Fluency in English (mandatory).
What you will find:
You will belong to an international talented team, evolving in a fast-paced environment.
Our people are inspiring, ready to take the challenge, and will support you in working on an international scale impacting tens of millions of revenue and users.
Our commitment to our teams is to turn everyone into the finest in their area by providing constant intensive training using different techniques.
We will offer you a second home where you will find the opportunity for growth and career development.
Benefit list includes (but is not limited to) health insurance, parental bonus, snacks, fruits and bonuses based on your excellent results.
We are passionate about what we do, and we have fun while doing it.
And above all, we believe that nothing is impossible.
Up for a challenge?
You are very welcome to send your application in English.
Empresa: Porto Tech Center – Jumia Group
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.