Attention Designers! Papersoft’s Marketing team is looking for Digital Designer, with a creative profile and a taste for technology to be part of the team. What will your mission be?
You’ll integrate the marketing team and create engaging and on-brand visual content – developing corporate branding through multi-channel marketing efforts including websites, email marketing, social media, etc. For internal and external clients in a variety of media.
The primary focus of this position is creating and maintaining email marketing campaigns, landing pages design, and website content updates.
• Creative ability, aesthetic sense and visual culture;
• Proactive, organized, with high critical spirit;
• Ready to work with international and large-scale projects;
• Highly motivated person
• Diligent and innovative
• Excellent communication skills
• Team spirit is mandatory (ideas discussion, brainstorms, openness to listen and debate different perspectives)
• Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn are essential
• Creation of websites, landing pages, emails and other digital marketing campaigns;
• Social Media visual content;
• Support the creation of content, merchandise and materials for events;
• Work on lead generation;
• Works with Copywriters and Product Designers in a creative marketing team environment;
• Works closely with various company’s departments as needed for development and implementation of content;
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field; 3+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in WordPress
• Graphic design knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite
• Wireframing/prototyping and User Testing
• Ability to make edits and revisions based on feedback from others
• Ability to prioritize daily tasks and projects based on order of importance as outlined by the team lead and goals actions.
• Motion design and Video skills (knowledge on After Effects and Premiere) – Mandatory
Nice to have:
• Design system know-how
• Marketing Automation
• Basic knowledge of tracking software (Google Analytics)
• Experience in HTML and CSS (Web designing for email and webpage layout development is also a plus.
• Work in challenging and business-critical projects, worldwide!
• Opportunity to work in a Tech Company
• Flexible work hours and remote work (3 days a week)
• Training plan
• Relaxed work environment
• Meritocracy based culture
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Empresa: Papersoft SA