What you need to do:
– Cash flows control;
– Approval and processing payments;
– Managing daily bank statement reconciliations between transactions;
– Comparing and analyzing cash flows and forecasts;
– Building reports using several treasury tools;
– Preparation of financial statements.
What you need to have:
– Background in Accounting/Management/Finance;
– Experience in Treasury;
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Detail-oriented mindset;
– Advanced user of MS Office and SAP;
– Fluent in English (written and spoken).