Location: Remote work position: we are welcoming applications from all over Portugal.
We will require presence at our Lisbon office some days per month.
NMQ Digital is a Dutch-based company with branches in Portland (US), Istanbul (TK), Kuala Lumpur (MY), and Lisbon (PT). We are a global provider of digital marketing execution services. This means that we focus on streamlining, optimizing, and executing operational processes behind our customers’ global digital activities. We do this professionally, swiftly, and at competitive costs.
Are you a highly-skilled digital professional, in the area of CRM and omni-channel strategy?
If so, then we would like to talk to you about joining our team of smart, talented, and dynamic people to help us grow our business and build a great company.
– Planning and delivering omni-channel digital marketing strategies within the Markets encouraging customer retention and focusing on monetization.
– Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
– Working closely with all departments involved such as Markets, DS, designers to ensure the CRM works effectively.
– Overseeing direct communications with customers.
– Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
– Developing testing strategies for all aspects of CRM, Web and Shop to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
– Analyse the current campaign performances and understanding where we need improvements: this needs the ability to read data and draw conclusions together with the understanding of current user journey if there is one; coming up with proposals either for running campaigns or for campaigns that we should run.
– Researching of best practices, knowing Philips systems’ of integrations, infrastructure and understanding what is applicable what is not. .This needs experience working with similar campaigns; coming up with copy proposals to make emails more appealing; understanding of advanced segmentation. Preferably Salesforce & Oracle Eloqua;
– Presenting the proposals to Markets and having them signed off: this needs to be presented in a good way just so you would get buy in from the Markets; coordinating the operational work afterwards; regularly checking campaign performances and being able to propose new tests to improve agreed upon KPIs.
– Bachelor or Master in Management, Marketing, Economics, IT, Software or another relevant related area;
– Have at least 2 years of relevant experience working on Digital Marketing, preferably as a CRM Subject Expert, experienced with challenging timeframes and deliverables, preferably on an international environment;
– Previous experience working within a CRM tool such as Salesforce, Oracle Eloqua or other top tier CRM tool;
– Be creative, proactive, logical and innovative and will not just accept the status quo;
– Be highly results-driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast-paced environment;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese;
– Capable of working with teams around any location in the globe, at all levels within and external to the business
– Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint (mandatory) and a strong interest in internet technologies and media;
– Detail-oriented profile, business acumen, and analytics profile
– Able and eager to learn new concepts, with a strong analytical mindset with attention to detail around data, insights, and actions
– Self-starter, energetic person, charismatic personality, capable to engage and influence all stakeholders and partners of an international project.
– International digital environment, opportunity to work with a global team;
– Multi-cultural working environment, characterized by high-quality orientation, independence, flexibility, and a sense of responsibility;
– Possibility of living outside Lisbon, on a remote work model;
– A brand new office to meet our team some days per month, located near a trendy and cozy shopping mall (Olivais Spacio Shopping) where you can have lunch, do your daily shopping or go to the gym;
– Free fruits, coffee and tea, a nice kitchen and eat/lounge area to enhance positive moments with the team;
– Access to our global online events, networking with the teams located in other countries;
– Training academy and career progression plans, so that you grow with the company.
NMQ Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Empresa: NMQ Digital Portugal
Local: Portugal (todas as cidades)