This intended role is for an established professional Project Manager in the context of a professional services company. Assisting from pre-sales to project delivery with experience in negotiating project scope, budget, change request and resources.
Among other activities, the individual should be able to perform the following:
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects. Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
• Experience in working under Agile or Waterfall methodology successfully. Certifications in leading methodologies are a plus.
• Managing project budgets and negotiate resources.
• Perform pre-sales activities to assist on closing the project scope and reasonable budget.
• Qualify and negotiate change requests.
• Measure project performance using MS Project and AzureDevOps or other agile tools.
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Microsoft Project and agile tools (Jira, Azuredevops/VSTS/TFS or other)
Microsoft PPM (Project Online), SharePoint and • Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft 365 technologies will be a plus.
• Proficient in English (mandatory), French and/or Portuguese (will be a plus)
• Available to travel and stay for short periods (one or two weeks) in foreign countries
• PMP (or equivalent) certification will be a plus
• At least 3 years of experience as PM (IT Projects)
• Experienced in Agile methodology will be a plus
Empresa: SHIFT Consulting