Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
As part of the Cloud Ops Department of Generix Group, you’ll be involved in a team working on a “3x8h – 7/7days” shifts. This team works directly with our technical teams based in Paris and/or in other subsidiaries, and with Customer Support Department.
In this context, you will have as main missions:
– Supervision of all technical platforms and client’s applications;
– Management of technical events or incidents;
– Perform technical operating procedures;
– Prepare operating reports;
– Propose continuous improvement actions.
– Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
– Prerequisites: background experience with Windows and Linux OS, and basic notions of computer databases (including networks);
– ITIL V3 Foundation Certification would be a plus;
– Ability to work in a team, be autonomous and able to respect instructions and procedures;
– Communication and analytical skills would be a plus;
– Good level of French and English would be a plus. Basic level is mandatory.
– Attractive wages and benefits;
– Excellent work conditions and environment (Centro Empresarial Lionesa).
Empresa: Generix Group