We are looking for a videographer for regular jobs to join a growing visual project based in Lisbon. We aim to take 2 to 3 shoots a week every month about 4 hours long each. We work with our own equipment, so the ideal candidate doesn’t need to bring his own equipment.
Here is a brief description of the project:
Some may describe us as suppliers of visual content. We like to think of ourselves as creatives who tell stories of wellbeing that connect and inspire. We are a group of independent photographers, videographers, production and post-production professionals who work together to create versatile visual media showing everyday moments between real people.
We produce photographic and video content for Stock Images Libraries. We are always looking for interesting and beautiful locations to shoot in. We try to capture, clean, fresh inspiring images of non-specific and general spaces.
We are not a traditional video production with heavy equipment and two dozen people which block any usual life in the place where they shoot and attract a lot of attention. We are opposite. Usually, there are only 3-4 people on our shoot. We use only natural light and our cameras are not big. Choosing the quietest time of the day, we do not disturb people who usually use location. And our shoots last only 3-4 hours. Our shoot looks like a group of friends making their private pictures.
● 20-35 years old – Preferably
● Videographer experience is required
● Portfolio is required
● Specialized education is preferably, but not necessary (we are open to work with a film school student)
● Healthy life-style (no bad habits)
● Personal car is preferably, but not necessary
● Good skills in video making
● Good fitness (you should be ready to climb the Everest 😉)
● Willing to learn
● Do not spoiled by success
● Compromise and responsibility
Empresa: Kampus Project