We are looking for an ambitious Java developer with highly advanced skills who is eager to make an impact on our product. In turn, we are offering a work environment where you can share your experience and creativity, while continuously growing and strengthening your skills by tackling challenging tasks.
Our technology platform Livereach® lets our customers aggregate, merge and enricht data in real time to create AI driven interactive visualizations for large displays, mobile apps and the web. We are a dynamic company headquartered in Germany with strong customers and partners. You will be working on challenging tasks as part of an international team.
What you should bring to the table:
• You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar
• Java is your language of choice and you have 2-5 years of experience under your belt. Streams and var are nothing new to you.
• You know what a microservice is and have worked on a few yourself in JavaEE, Vert.x or Spring Boot. You’re a natural using Maven or Gradle as a build tool and write unit tests with JUnit.
• Solid experience with relational databases? Check! You like writing performant SQL queries, know all the join types off the top of your head and have a good idea how to watch out for performance traps by using the right indexes. To top it all off, you are familiar with criteria queries in JPA and have experience with NoSQL.
• You really love GIT and use it wherever possible. You organize everything from your work code to your sock drawer with GIT. You have no fear of rebasing, solving merge conflicts or doing the occasional hard reset.
• You possess good interpersonal skills and communicating in English is no problem for you (speaking and writing as English is our working language).
• Experience with JavaEE on Wildfly and Vert.x
• Experience with Linux, Docker and AWS
• Knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ databases
What you will work on:
As part of our back-end team, you will be involved with the very heart of our product. Within our JavaEE and Vert.x based service architecture, you will create new features and improve existing ones, while working closely with the front-end team to deliver these features to our customers. It will be your job to continually improve our code base. Keeping up-to-date with the latest IT developments, you will apply this knowledge to help us use promising new technologies to deliver an even better experience to our customers.
Why you should apply:
• Take on challenging tasks working on cutting-edge technology
• Be part of a tight-knit international team
• Make a strong impact on the product and see real results quickly
• Work with a modern technology stack
Tipo: Full-time; Part-time; Estágio – Profissional;