Improve International is a multi-national company, at the forefront of postgraduate training for veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses and we are recruiting new members to join our current eLearning team.
We are looking for an eLearning Content Developer to help develop engaging eLearning materials covering a variety of exciting subjects.
As an eLearning Content Developer, you will collaborate with a multi-national eLearning development team to help build engaging and dynamic lessons and activities. You will also work alongside vets, nurses and other veterinary specialists from around the world who provide the content for the eLearning lessons. We are looking for someone that can maintain a good interpersonal relationship with their colleagues, fit into a dynamic team, work to tight deadlines, and react well under pressure.
The primary job responsibilities will include:
• Build and develop dynamic and engaging distance learning lessons, activities and resources
• Support subject matter experts to help their production of content for the lessons, such as scripts, videos and images
• Deliver lessons, activities and resources to expected deadlines
• Work with team members to help shape and define processes, workflows and effective content production
• Support the design, development, implementation and maintenance of our LMS/training delivery systems
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
• Experience of working with eLearning authoring software such as Storyline, PowerPoint, Rise, H5P and other SCORM-based software
• Awareness of eLearning tools and platforms
• A willingness to develop own skills and learn new software
• Ability to work with others within a project-based environment
• An eye for detail
• A desire to contribute to a range of tasks and activities
• Strong written and spoken English ability
Experience in the following is useful but not essential:
• Basic HTML/CSS editing
• LMS administration and course building experience
• Document optimization for web delivery
• Digital image capture and retouching
• Video editing
• Cloud-based video library management
• Audio editing
• Working with Project Management software
We will only accept applications submitted in English. Portfolios will be appreciated.
If you believe you have the right profile please send your CV in English before the 31st August 2020 , indicating the role you are applying for on the subject line, to the email.
Salary will be in the range of 1.100€ gross and will depend on experience.
Home-based working will be considered for this position but attendance at the main company office located in Porto will be necessary on occasions.
Empresa: Improve International