We are building our first Digital Marketing Hub with our partner Artefact, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results.
As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a Junior Digital Marketing Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines, the SEA Consultant will have for main mission the management of its campaigns.
• Manage day to day SEA campaigns (mainly Google Ads) for one or two main accounts (top tier and global brands)
• Follow-up performances and budgets according to the client’s brief
• Optimization of bidding strategy
• Elaborate operational recommendations
• Elaborate reporting and analysis
• Presentation of the results
• Share and exchange with SEA team on your work
We are looking for
• Native or Proficient in French
• Fluency in English B2 (minimum)
• You are a data nerd and love playing with figures, you have an analytical mindset
• You have a degree master or bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
• You’re a team player with a work hard, play hard approach
• MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel)
• Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
• Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
• Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Matery of Google Data Studio
We offer you
• Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
• Possibility to do Work from Home (for a limited time)
• Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skill
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
• Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
• Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Flexible hours after some tenure
• Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Local: Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente)