Further Learning Group was established in 2004 with the aim of providing quality distance learning courses that would enable students to acquire the skills they needed to change their careers.
Over the last decade Further Learning has grown to encompass a number of international academies offering a variety of fully accredited classroom-based and home-study courses to students around the world.
The Company is headquartered in Dublin Ireland and is currently looking for a new member to join our Team in Porto.
Innovative online and blended learning education company seeks a Brand Reputation Manager to work with the Student Services Manager. This person will be responsible for the management of the Brand in all social media channels. This is a permanent position, based in Porto city centre.
• Monitoring all owned social media channels for student feedback about our courses
• Monitoring the wider social media landscape for all negative and positive brand mentions
• Responding to public comments online to protect and enhance the reputation of the academy
• Creating a process for dealing with online complaints and feedback
• Creating a process for promoting positive feedback, reviews and brand advocacy
• Building relationships with media and relevant awards bodies to build brand profile
Experience and skills required:
• Excellent written and research skills to an academic level (Degree, or above)
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential
• Fluency in English is essential with a minimum level overall band score of 7 or 8 IELTS or C1 Cambridge English
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• High proficiency with software programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• High proficiency with social media channels, social media management and monitoring software
• Experience in dealing with customer feedback in an online environment
• Proactive self-starter who is a competent decision maker
• Positive attitude, detail-oriented with good organizational skills
Empresa: Further Learning Group