INNUOS IS RECRUITING!
Innuos is a startup that is transforming the way we listen to music.
Since the launch in mid-2016, Innuos Digital Music Players have received more than 20 international press awards and rave
reviews and are now used in partnership with Amplifiers or Speakers from many well-established brands in the HiFi industry,
namely Bang and Olufsen, Devialet and KEF. Innuos products are now sold in 34 markets nearly 300 resellers.
Currently we have 3 office locations: Loulé and Lisboa in Portugal and Warwick in UK.
We are looking for an intern for the marketing department for the position of Event & Marketing Assistant. You will be working
with the rest of the team in various areas of intervention, both digital and analog.
– Strong organizational and time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
– Analytical skills, results-oriented and attention to detail
– Willingness to learn and enjoy working as a team
– Proactive and adaptable
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
– Motivation to acquire new skills and knowledge, to take initiative, autonomy and sense of responsibility
– Dedicated, confident, energetic and creative
– Strong knowledge of English – verbal and writing
– Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– Supporting the marketing team in the management of events, campaigns and other activities
– Administrative tasks related to event management and logistics
– Assisting in the development and production of several event and brand activation projects
– Assist in submitting budgets for events and other marketing activities
– Support with all marketing activities of our brands at all Audio Shows locally and internationally
– Support the team in planning and implementing online and offline strategies including creating content for social networks
– Support in other marketing/event duties and activities required by the Marketing team
– Eligible for IEFP internship or curricular internship
– Integration in a young and dynamic team
– Stability and integration in a constantly growing company
– Immediate availability
– Availability to work remotely at an early stage due to the pandemic.
We look forward to working with you!
Tipo: Estágio – Curricular; Estágio – Profissional;