Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
As part of the Costumer Support Department of Generix Group, you’ll be involved in a team working on shifts (9pm – 5am), who ensure the resolution of incidents, for the solutions installed at the customers’ premises, within the deadlines and the defined contractual framework.
– Creation and processing of customer requests;
– Analysis, diagnosis and resolution of customer incidents;
– Ensure the follow-up of the interactions (Opening, closing, relaunching, customer notification, completion of technical information and escalation actions);
– Carry out the necessary actions for the first analysis of the incidents, to solve the level 1 incidents in the respect of the SLAs. Offer workarounds and make patches available to customers;
– Manage the relationship with the customers, carry out the necessary and adequate communication with them for the declared incidents and requests until their resolution;
– Escalate incidents and requests requiring the intervention of another department to higher levels;
– Transmit out-of-order requests to appropriate services;
– Follow escalation instructions and inform management of any critical incidents;
– Understand and apply procedures and instructions.
– Computer training or first experience in IT / support;
– Prerequisites: analytical capabilities. (ex: analyze the causes of an incident);
– Supply Chain business knowledge;
– Ideally WMS product knowledge;
– Knowledge of SQL;
– Ideally first experience in the customer relationship (ex: commerce, tourism, etc.);
– Prerequisites: writing skills and synthesis skills;
– Ability to work in a team and to be autonomous;
– Be able to apply the instructions and procedures given;
– Fluency in French (speaking and writing) is required.
– Attractive wages and benefits;
– Excellent work conditions and environment.
Empresa: Generix Group
Local: Leça do Balio