Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
JOB DESCRIPTION/MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Working closely with the General Manager of the Generix Service Center, in Lionesa, you will be involved in the project planning of the subsidiary and contribute to its growth.
As part of your operational functions, you will work in straight collaboration with the support managers (B2B, TMS, WMS, …), support level 2 teams, with the members of the technical department, as well as with the managers / sales departments and the monitoring team.
As Manager of Level 1 Support Teams, you’ll have to guarantee the customer support, the follow up of the interactions and the communication with the client, in accordance with the defined procedures and objectives (namely SLA’s and customer satisfaction).
Considering this, your most relevant missions would be:
Support Team Management
– Ensure the local administrative organization and daily management of the teams, some working 24/7 or in extended hours;
– Define resource requirements and ensure recruitment and integration within the subsidiary and support department;
– Provide initial training and continuous development of employees’ skills according to the identified needs;
– Accompany the teams when necessary on the technical level, as well as on the procedures/ processes to be followed.
Management of the Activity
– Supervise the incident management and level 1 incidents based on priorities and SLA (Service Level Agreement);
– When necessary, define, communicate and ensure the application by the teams of specific instructions;
– Ensure a regular oversight and communicate performance indicators of the support level 1 teams;
– In case of crisis management or in case of dissatisfied customer, be the connection point between support level 1 team and ensure the communication with the client;
– Manage activity reports to for the managers.
– Identify and apply improvement measures, particularly in terms of organization, procedures and tools at the support team level 1 and ensure overall consistency at the support department level;
– Participate, when requested, in customer meetings (e.g.: monitoring of customer backlog/ specific customer action plan);
– Participate in cross-functional projects of the support department: internal support site, cross-functional processes with Cloud Ops…
– Level 6/7 in IT (Information Systems Managements or similar);
– Experience as Team Leader (> 2 years);
– Good communications skills;
– Ability to manage priorities and make high-stakes decisions;
– Fluency in French;
– Good level of English;
– ITIL certification would be a plus.
– Attractive wages and benefits;
– Excellent work conditions and environment.
Empresa: Generix Group
Local: Leça do Balio