Our company is building a platform to help users with their finances. The platform enables financial advisors to easily help families save and invest their money.
We’re hiring an experienced Java Developer to help us build RESTful backend services using Java and the Spring Boot framework.
We’re based in Silicon Valley and have received funding from top venture capital firms in the US. We’re on a mission to become the global leader in financial advisory for families.
What You’ll Do:
– Help design, implement and test application endpoints
– Review pull requests from colleagues and provide feedback.
– Mentor Junior Developers.
– Experience implementing microservices in Java – ideally using the Spring Boot framework.
– Knowledge of the basic deployment process with any Cloud Provider (AWS, Google Clout, Heroku, Azure)
– Knowledge of relational data modeling, database performance, indexing and scaling.
– Experience conducting unit tests for RESTful APIs.
Empresa: Remote Crew