The Digital Development Project Manager (DDPM) will engage with a team to drive website, app and digital product projects from start to finish. This position will support a team of backend and frontend developers, sysadmins and QAs across a range of languages and platforms, will troubleshoot problems and suggest solutions, manage project plans, resourcing and project progress. The DDPM serves as a key point of contact for our client service team and will interact with clients from time-to-time. In addition, the DDPM actively engages with the integrated team including SEMs in Strategy, Information Architecture / UX, and Design to ensure that projects are properly completed to specifications and client demands.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field;
• 3-5 years of website development experience in both backend and frontend applications;
• Experience in scalable remote database integrations (i.e. CRM/lead gen or ERP/eComm);
• Experience working with a range of CMS systems including, but not limited to: WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Sitecore, BigCommerce, CommerceTools, AEM, etc.;
• 2-5 years of project management experience within an agency environment utilizing both agile and waterfall methodologies;
• Experience of project management software to create project plans, assign resources, monitor project progress and track expenses.
• Ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks within established deadlines;
• Excellent organizational, written and communication skills;
• All business is conducted in English; a working proficiency is required for international candidates;
• Leading projects, communicating with clients and internal teams, and promoting a culture of excellence and fun;
• Scoping tasks, phases and projects with input from multiple resources.
• Development and management of project timelines and project plans;
• Identification and mitigation of project risks;
• Validation and presentation of project deliverables;
• Assurance of quality of deliverables and operations of managed resources;
• Technical analysis of project milestone deliverables including designs, wireframes, and specifications;
• Analysis and build of data schemas for complex integrations and technical specifications of complex deliverables;
• Establishment of close working relationships with internal team members.
• As the BFM office is located in New York (Eastern time zone), you will need to be available Monday through Friday from 2:00PM to 11:00PM Portugal time.
Empresa: Blue Fountain Media
Local: Work From Home