Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
JOB DESCRIPTION/MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
– Develop and maintain automated tests/scripts (based on the test case specifications) using Agile Methodologies;
– Maintain and troubleshoot the test automation framework;
– Analyse the results of the automated tests executions and report the Test Manager when appropriate;
– Keep a critical thinking attitude towards the test case specification, test automation framework and testing strategies, and suggest improvements where appropriate.
Required experience and skills are:
– Degree in Software Engineering, Computers Science, or similar;
– At least three-year-experience in development or/and tests automation;
– Good knowledge of Java or other object-oriented languages;
– Knowledge on frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver, SoapUI, JMeter;
– Good level of English;
– Interpersonal skills: flexibility, adaptability, autonomy, accuracy.
Following skills are a plus:
– Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tools (AWS, Jenkins, Docker, etc.);
– Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum or Kanban);
– Knowledge of software testing principles and best practices / ISTQB certification
– French language.
– Attractive wages and benefits;
– Excellent work conditions and environment.
Empresa: Generix Group