Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
As a Platform Support Technician, you will be involved in a team responsible for the performance analysis.
– Performance analysis: acknowledgment of daily reports, logs, complex alerts management;
– Implement corrective solutions based on reports or incidents: research of non-integrated invoices, recovery of invoices, reboot of Web Tomcat server, qualify the anomalies;
– Incident management for clients: incident management of frequent problems, reporting directly to the support, CloudOps and R&D;
– Ensure continuous improvements: qualify the correction or necessary updates of R&D, implement adapted solutions, reports (frequent actions, architecture or other useful information for different operational teams);
– Continuous improvement of the probes for supervision;
– Deployment of new versions of platforms: migration of the latest versions, non-regression tests during migration.
– Studies: Studies: Technical Engineer / Superior Technician in a relevant area (Computer Science, Systems, …);
– Technical skills in support and deployment, such as Linux administration and databases;
– Knowledge of Scripting (Bash or Phyton) and Java would be a plus;
– Ideally a first experience in client support;
– Ability to work in a team, be autonomous and able to apply the instructions and procedures;
– Fluency in French is mandatory.
– Good level of English would be a plus. Basic knowledge is mandatory.
– Attractive wages and benefits;
– Excellent work conditions and environment.
Empresa: Generix Group