ARTMO is a growing German company, with a new location in Portugal, committed to developing the next social network for the art world. We are expanding our local team and we are looking for student interns.
– Software Skills: Excel, Word, etc…
– English language;
– Must use own laptop for work.
The following functions/positions are available for internship placements:
1) Social-Media Management
– Managing content on social media accounts (Facebook, Weibo, WeChat, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
– Communication with social media followers.
2) Content Management
– Publishing posts related to art.
– Research topics and write articles about art.
3) Communications Management
– Contact galleries and create gallery profiles.
– Communications with galleries and museums about their exhibitions.
– Research when, where and what kind of art-events and exhibitions are happening.
– Communications with artists. Assist with editing their profiles and their collection in the online shop.
– Contact universities with art faculties to engage them in strategic relationships.
– WordPress experience: Preferably, but not required.
– Maintain data-base.
– Assist our web-development team with front- and backend development.
– A relaxed work environment with regular check-ins;
– Flexible work hours;
– Reimbursement for public transport;
We’re excited to hear from you!
Tipo: Part-time; Estágio – Curricular;