Paid Media Subject Matter Expert (m/f)
Job location: Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
Recruitment office: Lisbon (Portugal)
NMQ Digital is a global provider of digital marketing execution services. This means that we focus on streamlining, optimizing and executing operational processes behind our customers’ global digital (marketing) activities. We do this professionally. We are a Dutch company, with branches in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Lisbon, Kuala Lumpur and Portland (Oregon, USA).
What will you do?
You will play a key role in advising and supporting stakeholder with all requests related to in-house media. You will be mainly focused on providing the right support concerning paid advertising channels, automating and standardizing their manual work. Analytic skills are mandatory for a good understanding of how these channels work so you can help stakeholders understand their issues better and answer their questions in the right way. Your overall goal is always ensuring that the in-house media team receives correct advice and high-quality support.
– Eager to learn;
– You have an eye for detail, and work thoroughly and accurate;
– Have in-depth experience in different advertising technologies (such has, for example, Salesforce Audience Studio, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Google Studio);
– You have 2 – 3 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising;
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to translate complex product and technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
– Ensure process and execution quality;
– Perform subject matter training;
– Experience in consulting other teams or stakeholders in larger campaigns/projects;
– Strong communication, presentation, people management, and interpersonal skills,
– Drive results and improvements by taking initiative;
– Creative problem-solving, strong analytical and project management skills;
– Fluency in English, spoken and written;
– Good MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project)
NMQ Digital Benefits:
– Competitive salary, in line with your experience;
– Access to NMQ Training Academy and career progression plan;
– Immediate integration in an International project & team;
– Open, family atmosphere and fun environment.
Empresa: NMQ Digital Portugal
Local: The Netherlands