Are you passionate about technology, networking and learning? Insoft Services is looking for a creative, organised Social Media Manager to join our marketing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to oversee all the company’s channels, facilitate communication internally and help in other marketing-related tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Help maintain the editorial calendar with relevant dates, events scheduled, planned activities and produce content accordingly.
• Keep up with deadlines.
• Collaborate with the graphic designer and the technical team to create interesting and content that is relevant to the IT and engineering industry.
• Create and curate marketing content (visual, written and video) on the various social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
• Develops and expands community and influencer outreach efforts.
• Help launch and promote the YouTube channel.
• Designs, creates and manages social ad campaigns that ensure brand consistency.
• Cultivates opportunities and leads.
• Analyses key metrics and tweaks strategy as needed.
• Builds and curates social media presence for company executives and thought-leaders.
• Administrates the creation of engaging, relevant, original, high-quality content.
• Demonstrates ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan with a regular publishing schedule.
Qualifications and Experience
• Top-notch communication and writing skills.
• The ideal candidate for this role has 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or advertising field.
• Experience in content creation and using social media in B2B and technology fields.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each platform can be used to communicate with a different tone (and still keeping the same brand voice).
• Creative and analytical skills.
• Proficient in design tools, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Proficient in analytic tools, including Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, scheduling tools (like Hootsuite) and project management tools (such as Trello).
Empresa: Insoft Services
Local: Lisbon, Remote
Tipo: Full-time; Part-time; Freelancer;