// DESCRIPTION //
Pixelmatters is a digital product design and development company.
Our mission is to create top-notch digital products that make people’s life easier, everywhere, every day. Our vision is to be a company in which people are proud of being, and for which talented people look at a place they want to be, as a good reference.
We’re looking for you — an energetic, responsible and detail-oriented Design Intern. You’ll work closely with a designer to create beautiful and functional digital interfaces for internal projects. You’ll also support the Marketing team in our external and internal communication, through the creation of digital and print visuals.
Pixelmatters mission is to support your growth and development, by onboarding you into the market and allowing you an opportunity to learn, thrive and contribute to our mission of making people’s lives easier through design. Above all, we see you as a long term member of the team.
We’re looking for talent combined with a strong drive and will to learn. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
// REQUIREMENTS //
• Ability to create interfaces from scratch or based on existing wireframes and flows
• Ability to create both digital and print visuals for our external and internal communication, maintaining brand consistency across all of it
• Basic understanding of any of the current design tools, such as Sketch or Figma
• Basic understanding of UX Design Principles and best practices
• Portfolio with a sample of your Design work (UX/UI and/or Graphic)
• Good understanding of English
It would be awesome if you also have…
• Familiar with motion and video editing, using software such as After Effects or Principle
• Basic Illustration skills
• Previous involvement in one or more Branding projects
// BENEFITS //
• Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
• Work from Home days available
• Your Pixel-kit
• Work at Aliados, heart of Porto’s downtown
Local: Porto, Portugal
Tipo: Full-time; Estágio – Profissional;