Who we are
Jscrambler is growing at a fast-pace fueled by the success of its recognized web security products. Our groundbreaking technology is being used by the most innovative companies in the world to protect their web presence and applications.
Our team of highly skilled and trained professionals is the driver for this success. If you are keen on making our brand and products even more successful in an innovative market and with some of the most famous tech companies in the world, then you’ll find a unique opportunity at Jscrambler.
What we are looking for
Jscrambler is looking for a creative UX/UI Designer that will be involved in the creation and evolution of our website, brand and product experiences, as part of a multi-disciplinary team that works on making Jscrambler and its user and customer experiences the best in the market.
You’ll be leading the conceptualization and production of all digital and physical experiences, as part of the Marketing team and working alongside the Product and Development teams. This requires understanding the customer journey and how these experiences fit together, connecting with decision-makers to achieve optimal solutions.
– Design and craft digital/web experiences, including the creation of low and high-fidelity prototypes, product mock-ups, infographics and data visualizations;
– Collaborate side-by-side with the marketing and product teams in product discovery and user testing;
– Execute all visual design stages from early wireframes, mock-up, final hand-off until launch
– Work with web development team to guarantee a fine user experience
– Design and manage the production of marketing materials (brochures, merchandising, etc.)
– Manage the design for trade shows (layout, booth design, etc.)
– Work with external partners to achieve design goals
– Degree in Design
– 3+ years experience in UX/UI Design (mandatory) and Graphic Design (preferred)
– Profound knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin and Adobe Tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
– Understanding of user centered design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to enterprise software and web-based applications
– Prior experience with data management user interfaces – an advantage
– Experience with trade show design (preferred)
Skills and Attributes
– Fluent in English
– Passionate about technology and desire to work in the
Startup and Software Development world
– Eager to learn and willing to go beyond design
– Flexible, Proactive and a Team Player
Local: Porto, Portugal