Quintessentially is a global leading luxury lifestyle group, supported by 60 offices around the world, that truly understands and connects with the global HNW community to deliver an exceptional and discerning service for our members, combined with connecting the most prestigious brands to this hard-to-reach consumer.
The Sales Manager primary remit is to generate revenue for Quintessentially via selling of individual and Corporate Memberships to targeted clients (potential ‘Members’)
Through in-depth research, proactively generating leads & networking, the Sales Manager will act as a Brand Ambassador and initial potential Individual Member point of contact in Portugal.
The Sales Manager is primarily responsible to manage opportunities in events, advertising and consulting.
• Assist in preparation of any sales documents according to the regional sales and marketing strategy and keep them updated at all times.
• Work closely with all Quintessentially sister companies based in London office, to share contacts and add value to Q lifestyle services with their offers and experiences.
• Investigate innovative new ways to build and promote company brand.
• Know how to build an advertising briefing
• Job background in sectors of Marketing and Advertising will be a plus
• Experience in handling executives, senior executives, VIP’s, personalities, celebrities and persons of social standing.
• Global contact address book spanning all major industries (HR, PR, Media, Finance, Hospitality & Travel Tourism, Real Estate, Q-worthy suppliers).
• Advertising Agency experience will be valued
• Job background in Marketing and Advertising.
• Excellent written & oral communication – fluent English is a MUST.
• ‘Can-do’ attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
• Outstanding project management skills
• Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously.
• Strong IT & CRM systems skills.
• Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
• Mature approach, independent, dedicated and committed with a strong drive.
• Passionate about the luxury industry.
• Experienced in dealing with confidential information, using discretion and sensitivity always.