We’re looking for an entry-level Graphic Designer to join our mighty creative team full-time.
You’ll work closely with the Creative Director, Production and Marketing teams to create all kinds of cool stuff.
What will you be doing?
• Develop concepts, designs, and branding for all visual usage.
• Work on in-house creative briefs to support the business development.
• Work collaboratively with creative director, production and marketing teams to conceptualize innovative and creative marketing campaigns that reach across all media for FUEL TV.
• Research, generate concepts, ideas, insights, pitch, and develop conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences.
• Follow graphic design concepts consistent with brand strategies.
• Production Design for studio sets, and on-location recordings.
• Photoshop and retouch brand images and other visual material.
• Design contemporary & exciting creative for website and digital marketing efforts (email marketing, social media, etc.)
• Creating high quality presentations.
• Maintain design templates and libraries; grow and improve them as needed.
• Liaise with suppliers and printers to manage all aspects of production, ensuring quality and designs conform to brand guidelines.
• Manage and deliver multiple projects on fast-paced timelines.
• Stay plugged in with design trends, to maintain innovation and freshness.
• 1+ years of Graphic Design experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must).
• Knowledge and understanding of design and branding.
• Creative mind and storyteller.
• Knowledge of the media/entertainment industry.
• Must have excellent communication/people skills.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must be able to work to strict deadlines and keep the team on course.
• Must have good organizational and advanced problem solving skills.
• Must be a collaborative colleague — hard working, level headed, creative, and kind.
• Must be thick-skinned when taking creative direction and feedback.
• Must be passionate about Modern Art, Trends, Youth Culture and Action Sports. We’re looking for a Cool Hunter.
Empresa: FUEL TV
Local: Alfragide, Lisboa
Tipo: Full-time; Freelancer;