Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through
disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected
lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light…join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of Sales Support Internship in our Lisbon offices.
Together we can…
• Collect information on contracts with customers, Professional and Consumer.
• Logistical support with Urgent Transportation via TNT; UPS
• Issuance of Transportation Guides via the tax authority portal
• Help in controlling the physical file of invoices, contracts, storage
• Preparation and sending of samples.
• Procedure for the management of the samples that are with the promoters.
• Coordination with customers of the collections of materials
• Filling of supplier / customer files
• Quality: Organization of processes and documentation
• Commissary orders and management
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and
• This is an internship role to support our Portugal Professional and Consumer Sales teams
• Previous experience in a sales support role is highly valued
• QUALIFICATION: Bachelor degree in operations/business or a related discipline; MBA or a related accreditation
• IT Skillset of Microsoft Office and any additional software is valued
• Execution mindset
• Market (internal customer) advocate
• Communicates strongly & Instills pride
Empresa: Signify / Philips Portugal
Local: Porto Salvo
Tipo: Estágio – Profissional;