As a Service Desk Representative, you will be the main point of contact for technical and customer support issues across Europe.
Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations.
• Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
• Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
• Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally.
• Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch of Client & Multi-vendor consumables to customers.
• Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls in order to enable dispatch of Client & Multi-vendor engineers to customers.
• Liaise with Various Helpdesks, Client and Third-Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close.
• Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead.
• Validate Customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with appropriately.
• Maintain accurate database information.
• Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
Salary higher than the normal average;
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Meal allowance on card
• Career Progression
• Personal and Professional Development Programs
• Access to In-house Olympic Indoor Pool, Gym, Football Court
• Fitness Classes available: Zumba, Step, Aerobic, Stretching, Pilates, Yoga
Empresa: Cross Border Talents